Sunday, June 26, 2011

i gots an award

I really gots an award?! I can't believe it!


I received the One Lovely Blog award yesterday from Teresita at Trend-ish! I want to say thank you so much for the award - it's such a fantastic feeling to know that you and others enjoy reading my stories and looking at my pathetic stick figure drawings/animations. I love you all so much!

Anyway, let's get right to it.....


Award Rules:
1. Link back to the person that gave you the award.
2. Share 7 random things about yourself.
3. Award 15 blogs.
4. Drop them a note to tell them about it.


7 random things about ME:
1.  I love makeup and have a lot of it, but I never wear it! - same with jewelry.
2. I suffer from insomnia (I don't really suffer - I really like the quiet at night).
3. I used to smoke - now I find it disgusting.
4. I'm a complete nerd - I love technology, video games, etc.
5. I never go anywhere without my cell phone (need to check that email).
6. I can't wait to be engaged/married.. get on that BF!
7. I try to eat healthy, but cookies and chocolate are my life.

I awarded these 15 blogs:
The Platinum Batch - Da Paura - Mrs. Monologues - Her Late Night Cravings - A Suitcase and Stilettos - Every Mile A Memory - Cornflake Dreams - Raspberry Jam - The Bargain Blonde - Sarah Hughes Living - Happiness is... - For Time & Eternity - Save the Date for Cupcakes - Pink Champagne - Kiss an Makeup

Again, thank you so much & I hope everyone has a great Sunday! :)
See you all tomorrow!

18 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award hun! =)

    www.dgsbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear!
    Love reading your hilarious and entertaining stories.
    You desereve it!


    http://gloriousdaisies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your award. Nice blog <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well thank you sweet girl for the award!! ! You didn't need to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on the award! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Katie! congrats on the award you deserve it babes i love your blog=)



    <33 Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  8. woohoo congrats!! I am a nerd too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG!! this is so cute! ur welcome girl, you deserve it!!!! i'm totally linking this post on my next post haha i LOVE it<3 <3

    happy monday :)

    xx
    http://www.trend-ish.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to you girl!! And thanks for recognizing us!! We are so happy to have found a new blogging buddy!

    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. girl you rock! thanks sooo much for the award :-) <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. yey yey drumrolls and guitars and confettis

    where is the party and the victory speech Kate...

    congrats on winning the award...must be happy huh

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw congratulations Katie! And thank you SO so so much for giving me that award too! You are soo sweet! It's the first award I've ever received :) I so appreciate it!

    I love the random things about you - I'm a complete nerd, can't go anywhere without my phone, and live for chocolate and cookies. Soo glad we're blog friends!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay congrats on your award!!! :D

    x0x0

    lifelittlesurprises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for the award!!! I'm so honoured!

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

I read & absolutely love all of your comments. No matter what, they put a smile on my face :) so please keep them coming!