Saturday, June 4, 2011

oh, heyy life!

A few things about oh, heyy life! and katie elizabeth that you must know:

1. i, katie elizabeth, am neurotic, filled with anxiety, and a dreamer - quite possibly the most important although i am not actually neurotic i just have some tendencies - i am not perfect
2. oh, heyy life! will consist of ridiculous thoughts and ramblings from the mind of me, katie elizabeth; photos and drawings will also be posted frequently

I've created oh, heyy life! to describe and explore my own thoughts and experiences while my followers can enjoy them as I know my friends and family do. I'm prepared to take you on a comedic journey of my daily life that I know so many of you can and will probably relate to.

Over the past few years, I have developed anxiety of just about everything in this thing we call life. From the food I eat to the places I go, anxiety is always present. I'm sure soo many others can relate and that's one reason I wanted to create oh, heyy life!

It's been a long journey to get where I am today, but I realized that in order to have a life, I needed to conquer some of those fears, big or small, every day. You'll see through this blog that I'm not only not perfect, but you'll also see that my experiences are somewhat funny and sometimes pretty pathetic. I've had a lot of fun conquering some of my fears - some are experiences that I will never forget and some that have turned into things I love to do. You'll see....... but I say "Oh, heyy life!"

1 comment:

  1. Your blog sounds like its going to be fun !

    Follow me http://lovedaisychains.blogspot.com/ xx

    ReplyDelete

I read & absolutely love all of your comments. No matter what, they put a smile on my face :) so please keep them coming!