Friday, July 29, 2011

well, now my butt hurts

I'm sooo sorry I haven't been as active as I should be! I've been soo busy since Florida that I just haven't had time to write nor draw and I HATE IT! I know I said in my last post that I would be posting regularly, but I didn't know I was going to be so crazy busy. Not cool, I know!

Anyway... the other day, the BF and I took a trip to NY state. First, I must say that I am in love with NY state.. I hate NYC! It was raining all day, so we decided it would be fun to take a drive to do some shopping. We figured we'd go to some little shops and then meet up with a friend at Palisades Mall, which if you don't know what that is... it's a huuuge mall in NY state. We got to the first shop without any problems, considering that we hadn't ever been there. I stepped out of the car and walked through the rain to the store's entrance. Little did I know that the entrance was down some stairs. Can you guess what happens next?



Yea, I busted my @$$! I slipped and took a nice fall down the stairs. And... well... now my butt hurts! Once I got up, we walked around the store for about 10 minutes, then I decided I just wanted to go straight home. No mall for me.... 

I hope everyone has a great weekend! 
See you Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Ouch! Not an ideal way to start a shopping adventure. The rain is evil...so is busting your a**! On the bright side...you got a super cute drawing out of the experience! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouchhhh!! hope you are ok! im glad i could find your blog from your guest post on dear darling. Your drawings are adorable and sooo good! hope you will follow me back? xoxo
    http://lucylocketinyourpocket.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww :( No bueno. It's so embarrassing to fall in public. I've done it a lot lol.

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, the same thing happened to me, it was rainy and I was getting out of a tram - and of course, I fell down :DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. :) Your blog is wonderful

    Visit: http://trendybutterfly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch sorry, I did that once and my tailbone was sore for weeks!!!! Hope it feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OUCH! I just did that a couple of weeks ago and have the biggest ugliest bruise on my @ss! Don't worry the pain will go away soon

    xxoo,
    Windsor
    http://eatlovebikini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! Don't worry, I fall in public quite frequently. Mostly when I'm going upstairs instead of down, for whatever reason!

    ReplyDelete

I read & absolutely love all of your comments. No matter what, they put a smile on my face :) so please keep them coming!