Friday, July 22, 2011

i want to scream every time

Soo I'm sure everyone has seen a local car dealer commercial, right? Well, I personally cannot stand them! I'm not kidding when I say I want to scream every time I see one...

As a graduated marketing major, I know for a fact that the people making these commercials are complete idiots! I'm sure they just took the idea of the vice president of the company and went with it. Either way, the VP should have some kind of business and marketing background, but from the looks of these commercials, it looks like he went to Clown College (literally).

The one I saw today that made me write this was probably one of the worst ones I have seen. Here's a little taste of what it looked like:


The VP was dressed up in a clown costume while the GM was dressed in a cowboy costume just telling people to buy their cars. WTF is wrong with these people? Honestly, I don't even remember which car dealer the commercial was advertising... that's how bad it was!

Worst commercial ever! Well... worst car dealer commercial EVER!

11 comments:

  1. Hahaha nice picture! The clown is so cute! I know exactly what you mean. All of those commercials are so cheesy. Even when they aren't in costumes, they are still terrible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is great and pretty much sums it up. The worst bit is that some adverts are so bad that I actually remember them because they're so bad - which means they still achieve they're goal in a very annoying way :-D

    Thanks for your comment on my blog, I'm glad you liked the boots. Have a great weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes that would make me want to buy a car from a clown!! And funny as I was writing this comment a cheesy car commercial just came on the TV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how horrible they all are at acting! But they probably watch the commercial and think "Hey man, we look GOOD." and think that all the chicks are gonna be digging on them, tough. I'd love to be the one to let them down, haha. Mainly because I'm evil like that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee he0 this is funny. A clown and a cowboy- it doesn't even make sense : )

    x
    Michelle
    www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's embarrassing - what do their families think? Love the clown!

    xxoo,

    Windsor
    http://eatlovebikini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha this is so true! Some of those commercials are horrible!

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally got you and agree!! i just finished a major in PR and those really suck!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah this is funny!
    thanks for your comment
    francesca
    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hahaha! How sad. The worst ones are where they hire a "model" to pose awkwardly next to an old car. I always feel embarrassed for the "models." It's like they're forced to do it at gun point. These are the ones I've seen that are in Spanish. The ones in English are way more dry where I live. It seems like they aren't even trying! One lady couldn't even move her face to TALK from all of the botox in her face. She was the dealership owner's wife.

    Love love love your posts. Keep 'em coming, girlfriend!

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I read & absolutely love all of your comments. No matter what, they put a smile on my face :) so please keep them coming!