Wednesday, July 13, 2011

florida, here i come

Some of you may know that my family has a vacation home in Florida. Well, that's where the BF and I will be less than 24 hours from now! We'll be waking up at 5:30am (yuck!) to catch an 8am flight and we will arrive in Florida around 10:30am. Soo basically this is what we'll be doing tomorrow morning:


Sorry for the squiggly lines! I'm nervous for some reason. Anyway... we'll be there until Monday, but don't worry because I'm pretty sure I'll still be blogging since I'll have my laptop and wi-fi internet access at the house. I'm going to try spending as much time as possible outside working on my tan by the pool and fishing, but it's supposed to be in the upper 80's and scattered thunderstorms the entire time we're there, so I may spend some time inside.

The last time I was down there, which was in April, I didn't get to see a thunderstorm - we didn't even have a single drop of rain! This time, they're predicting scattered showers and storms while we're there, so I'm really looking forward to seeing a good thunderstorm.

Soo that's what I'll be doing this weekend! I just wanted to let everyone know in advance since I may or may not be blogging (most likely I will). I'm soo excited! Florida, here I come!

8 comments:

  1. Take us with you!!! Hope you and the BF have a great vacation! Hope to see some photos!


    Jayme & Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blast and work that TAN!

    xxoo,

    Windsor
    www.eatlovebikini.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! I'll be at Universal Studios in a few days! Hooray for Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure where in FL you're headed, but it's been rainy here in the panhandle! It's the only thing I love about Florida, the random rainstorms! Have a great vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh im going to florida in august! So excited! Love to know what its like, seeing as you've been there before! Love your blog too! Charli xoxo
    http://lazy-daisys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun in Florida!!
    hug
    Selena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so jealous you're going to Florida. I want to go there too!

    Your drawings are too cute. For having such a unique blog, you have won an award from me, if you choose to accept it :)

    ReplyDelete

I read & absolutely love all of your comments. No matter what, they put a smile on my face :) so please keep them coming!